Your donation helps Homicide Survivors provide the folowing services free of charge to survivors impacted by homicide:
- Crisis and long-term emotional support
- Advocacy to the surviving families & friends of murder victims
- Bilingual Support group
- Emergency Food
- Criminal justice system support
- Assistance with transportation & lodging costs for victims living out of the area
- Crime scene cleaning
- Cemetery plots
- Funeral flowers and headstones
- Memorial photograph processing
- Community events & vigils
- Home visits
More ways to Give
Start a Fundraiser
Share your passion for Homicide Survivor’s mission with your community. Rally your friends and family to help homicide victims receive the care they need.
Shop Amazon Smile for all of your online purchases, select Homicide Survivors, Inc. as your charity, and amazon will automatically donate a percentage of the sale to us.
Homicide Survivors is a Qualifying Arizona Tax Charitable Organization. You may be able to reduce, dollar for dollar, what you pay in Arizona state income tax, or increase your tax refund with a qualifying AZ Charitable Tax Credit. Donate up to $400 for individuals, up to $800 for a married couple filing jointly. Homicide Survivors’ QCO code is 20972.